Hello Beauties! HAPPY FRIDAY! Whoop whoop! 😉 So today’s post is a little different! I’ve had a Beauty | Life tab on my page since I started my blog this month and I have yet to post in it! Today’s the day 🙂 At the end of every month I’ve decided to post about all the things I’ve been LOVING this month! Of course I will include my favorite sewing things as well since my blog is primarily a sewing blog but I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t love all things BEAUTY as well! So here we are with my Monthly Favorites!
Tell me in the comments some of the things you’ve been loving this month, or if any of the things I love you love as well! Have an awesome weekend everyone! XOXO
💖 SHOP MY PATTERNS: ROSYPENAPATTERNS.COM 💖
- This challis fabric here and crepe de chine here that I picked up from fabric.com, they were actually the first fabrics I’ve ordered from them and I’m HOOKED!
- A tried and true favorite fabric place for me to shop has been Girl Charlee, this tie dye print knit was a hit on social media and I was SO excited to see that the dress I made using it was featured on their blog yesterday! Check out their post!
- My first book favorite this month is in the main image (above) titled, “The Dressmaker’s Technique Bible” it’s a cute little book that comes in handy anytime I need a quick reference and don’t want to whip out a huge book lol.
- This favorite book I could not take an image of since it is an Audiobook but I HIGHLY recommend it! It’s titled, “You are a Badass”. Let me tell you, hearing this book is what made me finally get off my you know what and start my blog already! I still listen to it while I sew or just have it play in the background any time I need another push in rear! LOVE.
*Tip – If you’re new to audiobook you can get a free trial period of 30 days and 1 free book to choose. Best part is you get to keep the book in your audiobook log even if you cancel with them!
- This highlight by Laura Geller is what I use in every photo shoot I take for the blog it really pops in pictures and is definitely a favorite of mine!
- This lip treatment by fresh is to die for! Okay that’s dramatic but really if you’ve never tried it, try it! I will probably never buy another lip balm. It leaves my lips super moisturized with no sticky or gross tacky feeling. It is a little pricy but worth it in my opinion! They also have tinted versions to give you a bit of color as well. I’ve tried the Rosé version, it’s amazing.
So me being a blogger is kind of odd because believe it or not I’ve never really been one to follow many blogs! I kind of stuck with 1 or 2 that I liked and just randomly checked in on them from time to time (Crazy, I know). I’ve told myself I am going to start! I DO however follow many Beauty Vloggers on YouTube, here’s a few of my favorite’s:
1. Desi Perkins
2. Jaclyn Hill
My last favorite is a quick DIY I made using all Hobby Lobby finds! First I picked up the vase, I couldn’t find the exact one online but similar, here. I put pearls of different sizes like here that I found in the jewelry section and then I grabbed three single stem roses! My Favorite thing about this little DIY was that all the items were 50% off and all in the same trip! SCORE lol. 😉