Hello BEAUTIES! Happy Friday! Today I have a super fun video for you all on #THE SEAMSTRESS TAG! A wonderful sewing blogger by the name of Hollie Sews started a tag video on YouTube for ALL seamstresses to get involved and answer 12 sewing related questions! Who doesn’t love sew talk!? I hope we have more of these in the future! 🙂
The video & products/places I mention in the clips are below! ENJOY, more sewing related videos planned so stay tuned! Have a WONDERFUL day! Keep this tag going if you are a blogger/vlogger, or would like to take part in this, I tag you! – XO ROSY
💖 SHOP MY PATTERNS: ROSYPENAPATTERNS.COM 💖
P.S. – Sorry if this video seems a bit rushed! My youngest daughter was watching a show and I was trying to get this filmed quickly!
The 12 questions:
- Who are you?
- When & why did you start sewing?
- What is your favourite or proudest make?
- What is your most disastrous make?
- Where is your favourite place to go fabric shopping?
- What is your most used pattern?
- Your most dreaded sewing task is…
- And your favourite sewing task?
- What is your favourite ‘sewing entertainment’?
- Printed or PDF?
- What sewing machine do you use?
- Do you have any other hobbies?
Links to the patterns/online fabric stores I mentioned in the video:
Vogue 9075 (blog about this dress, here).
Closest Case Nettie Bodysuit (blog about this bodysuit/dress, here).